Visibility is a key aspect of any business, but how can you stand out in a crowded digital space? And what will work for you at your current stage of business?
In this episode, I break down what I’ve done the past three years in my own business, what I’m doing now, and how you can create a strategy that works for you. Whether you want free visibility or you’re ready to invest, this episode will help you learn how to increase your visibility online.
How I Stood Out Online
In my first two years of business, I promised myself a zero-debt business so I offered a one-to-one service.
“Persistence is the name of business.”
My free visibility strategy for those two years looked like:
- Networking in Facebook groups
- Going live on Facebook weekly
- Hosting online coffee chats
The results of that free visibility strategy were that I:
- Incurred no cost!
- Spent my time networking
- Learned about other business structures
- Understood pain points of potential clients
- Created solutions
- Grew my opportunities like participating in online events and conferences
- Generated $10k/month
In year three of business, I was a guest on 21 podcasts, I spoke on three stages, and traveled to business events. I was super intentional about every event and courageously connected with influencers who introduced me to their contacts and mastermind groups. I also got serious about my content strategy, e.g. posting blogs weekly and emailing my list.
Here’s My Visibility Plan Today
Now in year four of my business, visibility looks like:
- Paid speaking engagements
- Participating in higher-level masterminds
- Growing my email list
How You Can Increase Your Visibility Online
I strongly encourage you to do what I did to grow my business online:
- Connect with integrity
- Save money
- Make sacrifices
- Test lots of things
- Optimize and automate what works
“Visibility is a key component to a successful and thriving business.”
If You’re Still Stuck on How to Get Visible, Do This
If you’re feeling really stumped about visibility, I encourage you to join the A-Team waitlist. We spend one full month on creating your visibility plan and optimizing your current one. Sounds good right? The A-Team is designed to help you take action, become accountable, and accelerate your business growth.
Weekly Ops Activity
- Look at where Visibility ranks among your seven Strategic Objectives.
- If it’s in the top three, create a list of where you’re currently visible, e.g. social media, Facebook groups, opt-ins, podcast appearances, your email list.
- Evaluate if these current channels are doing you good. Look at your metrics to see if your Visibility is paying off.
- Post your plan (or questions!) in our private Facebook group.
Previous Episodes Mentioned
Join the Ops Insiders Facebook Community:
Other Ways to Connect with Me: