Have you heard about our Accountability Advisors inside The Director of Operations (DOO) certification program? Are you wondering how they factor into your experience as a student of the DOO certification?
Subscribe to the podcast here
Today we are going behind the scenes and talking to my two amazing counterparts: Accountability Advisors, Gabbie Davis and Lynette Robinson.
They support, lead, mentor, and advise the students going through the content of the DOO certification and help them integrate the content into real life.
We do this because as I was going through many coaching programs prior to creating the DOO certification, I was compiling what I liked and what felt like it was most in integrity with me.
“Every single time the greatest benefit that I personally experienced was when I had a counterpart as I was going through a program.” – Natalie Gingrich
Humans love to be in community with others, and the most impactful programs were coming from places where I had that accountability and support.
We want to deliver on our promise and provide adequate support to our students, and these amazing women show up for our students every single day!
Gabbie’s background is in health coaching. After she started her family she decided to stay home and became a virtual assistant, and then an OBM. She then discovered the DOO certification program. She is a graduate of Round 7, and has immersed herself into this work ever since.
Lynette came into the DOO certification as a virtual assistant, but she also had 13 years of corporate experience in technology sales. As a VA she had an accountability partner who told her about the DOO certification and she joined the Scope Creep Solution, which allowed her to get a peek at the program. It was a YES from there! She is also a graduate of Round 7.
Both Gabbie and Lynette were chosen to be coaches not only because they were star students and familiar with the DOO course material, but also because they had a heart for service.
Our students appreciate our Accountability Coaches
- “The support and coaching are second to none… these two women want you to succeed and you can feel this every step of the way.”
- “Weekly coaching calls, access to expert coaches and accountability advisors set this program apart from any other investment I’ve ever made…”
- Our students get so much rich value from this mentorship.
How do you describe the accountability advisor role?
- [Gabbie] The role is 100% mission driven
- Someone who is all in and supports our students by being fully committed to their success in the program and after.
- [Natalie] We dive deep into connecting who you are as a person to the mission
- We have created milestones that become the backbone of the way Gabbie and Lynette support the students.
How do the milestones affect how you coach and advise students?
- [Lynette] They are not only a guide for the students, but for her also so that she can keep them focused and on a certain track.
- The milestones show the students different places where they have made progress towards transformation.
- The way that they enter the certification is absolutely not who they are at the end!
- [Natalie] We ask our students to rate our accountability coaches, and these two consistently get a 9/10, which never happens! (For context the industry standard is 6.5)
- These women show up so professionally and so heartfelt for our students, and the impact is there. The students feel the impact on their transformation.
“The milestones bring them to a place of focus, so they know how to track towards success.” – Lynette Robinson
What is the best part of being an Accountability Advisor at The Ops Authority?
- [Gabbie] Knowing that I am part of such a life changing mission.
- The women who come into the program are invested in living a legacy life, and often that transformation starts with this content and our encouragement.
“At the end of the day, these transformations are personal… it’s not about the work anymore, it’s about these ladies stepping into their next best self.” – Gabbie Davis
- [Lynette] Experiencing the different personalities of the women who come into the certification is so intriguing because we share the common bond of operations but the personalities can be so different!
- We get to see what these women do with the exact same information… it is mindblowing!
What is the challenging part of this role?
- [Gabbie] Sometimes we have students with challenging situations on the horizon, and when you know you have to coach someone through those situations you want to be a mama bear! But we just have to coach them the best we can and send them off; but until we know the end result it can be tense.
- [Lynette] At the end, we have to transition our role from advisor to peer. Women are so used to asking questions and leaning on us for advice… it is hard to let go. But we know they are going to be great because they are well equipped.
When is a time when you knew you made a deep difference to someone becoming a DOO?
- [Gabbie] I had a student who had some bad experiences with online coaches and they had said some really ugly things to her about her business which instilled some limiting beliefs. Through this program she was able to gain her confidence back. She opened up about this, and her gratitude has stuck with me.
- [Lynette] There was recently a student who had just blown it out of the water, and she told me that she didn’t think she would have gotten this far without me. Though I always reflect back to them that they made their mind up and are the ones who did the work. She committed from the very beginning that she was going to get the most out of the certification, and though she had a major life event happen, we were on track every week and having conversations and she walked away leaving no stone unturned. It was great to know that she appreciated the time we spent together.
“What is most meaningful to me is when the ladies decide that they are going to go for it, and they go hard.” – Lynette Robinson
Having strong, true Accountability Advisors have made a huge difference in the expansion of our brand, the quality of our brand, and the results of our students which ultimately matters the most around here.
We assign one accountability advisor to our students, and they have access to meet with them for “A Quick 15” every week. The students who have the greatest transformations leverage our Accountability Advisors
“There is a difference between coaching and advising. We are not here to make decisions for people… we want to give them the support and see what is possible for them, and be realistic at the same time.” – Natalie Gingrich
If you are interested in becoming a Director of Operations, you can learn more about the certification and apply if you are ready to join us for Round 19!
Weekly Ops Activity
Let’s surprise Gabbie and Lynette and shower them with love! Share your love for our Accountability Advisors in the Facebook group.
Subscribe on your favorite podcast app.
Join the Ops Insiders Facebook Community:
Other Ways to Connect with Me:
Private Facebook Community
Share with your biz bestie