It’s the end of the year and you’re inundated with people telling you to plan your 2020 strategy and review your mission, vision, and values. Those tasks are really good, but you can also gain clarity and increase productivity with smaller to-do’s as well.
In this episode, you’ll learn 10 little tasks that will help your business go into 2020 a bit more healthy and happy. And who doesn’t want a stronger, more vibrant business? Let’s get to it!
“During down time, we can take quick actions that will make a big difference in our business.”
10 Quick Year-End Tasks with a Long-Lasting Impact
- Review your tool inventory. Audit the tools you pay for to run your business and shed those you don’t need in 2020.
- Update your materials. Review your website copy to make sure it’s current and relevant.
- Clean up your desktop.
- Organize (or purge) your files.
- Review your analytics to understand what topics resonated the most with your clients and customers.
- Audit your social accounts. Update your profile descriptions and pictures. Opt-out of groups you don’t engage in.
- Talk to your tax advisor about making donations or taking a distribution.
- Update your Business Hub, aka where you keep your style sheet, client FAQs, the onboarding process for new clients.
- Talk to your tax advisor about whether you should become an LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp.
- Do what you can to get your inbox to zero.
Weekly Ops Activity
Complete this 10-point checklist. Pop into our Facebook group and share your progress or struggles!
Join the Ops Insiders Facebook Community: